Pickle Post #40 - In Sunshine & In Shade

Hi again! Today I am staying indoors to avoid the lovely summer heat here

YIKES - the forecast for Phoenix is 102 degrees. So there's no better time to get some crafty things done, right? All while enjoying the nice air conditioning in my craft room! :)

So if you are somewhere there's rain or chilly weather (like Alaska LOL), here's a little card to brighten your day! It's another simple card with the focus on the sentiment using A Muse products. I have a special friend in mind for this one.

My Friends in Sunshine & Shade Card:


I used my circle Nesties and nice bright cardstock to create this happy little card. I think I will make another one where I emboss the little orange sun on the front and use some different colors, but this one still makes me smile. :)

Stuff I Used (all A Muse Studio Products):
Stamps - Sunshine & Shade (sentiment), Calendar Fun (smiling sun)
Cardstock - Buttercup, Orange
Ink - Bellini, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other Stuff - Spellbinders Circles & Scalloped Circles, White Pearls (colored with Copic marker YR09)

So please enjoy a little sunshine cuz we have more than enough! :) Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Laura S. said...

Very fun and bright card ,Cathy! Lovely!

Peta said...

Thanks for the lovely dose of sunshine and warmth...could use some here in "sunny" Sydney at a brisk 10*C

Cathy A said...

Oh I could do with a sunny card like this, just to shoo away the rain, thanks for sharing a little brightness on a cloudy day

Post a Comment

I am SO happy you stopped by - thanks for your comments!

Newer Posts Older Posts