Pickle Post #39 - Just a Simple Hello

Hello again! Another post in the same week?? :) I even surprised myself!
I am in a creative mood and trying hard to keep it going

Nothing fancy today...just another simple card I created with the sentiment as the main focus using my A Muse Studio stuff. Both of my daughters have moved to far away places recently and I have been in the mood to create cards to send to them. Kind of a delayed empty nest syndrome of Mama missing the kids. :)

My 'Hello' Card:



I am loving blue and yellow together - maybe it's a sun and ocean summer thing? :) Simple layers, embossed polka dots, a scalloped border and a tiny bouquet of yellow flowers. Such a colorful way to say hello, don't you think

Stuff I Used (All A Muse Studio products):
Stamps - Say It With Style, Calendar Fun
Cardstock - Sugar, Buttercup, Sky, Cobalt, Navy
Ink - Navy, Buttercup, Lime
Other Stuff - Scallop Border Dies, Medium Dots Embossing Plate

Thank you for stopping by to say hello! :)

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

Very pretty! I also love the blue and the yellow as you said! :)

Anonymous said...

Your cards are just perfect Cathy! I so want to inspire you to make a Hawaii card. My daughter's anniversary is coming up and she was married in Hawaii. Perhaps I will send you an inspirational pic!

Aloha, Terri

Post a Comment

I am SO happy you stopped by - thanks for your comments!

Newer Posts Older Posts