Pickle Post #37 - An AMuse challenge to 'die' for & a Retro Sketch too!

Hi friends! Another crazy week and time got away from me!

It's time for another challenge at the AMuse Studio Challenge Blog!  You have two weeks to enter your creations and you don't have to use AMuse products to enter, but if you do use AMuse, you get two chances to win per entry! We would LOVE to see your stuff and give you some goodies, so come on over and join us!

This week, our challenge theme is to use die cuts in your creations. I LOVE my AMuse dies! They cut so cleanly and there are so many fun choices! Here's what I created for this challenge:

Well, can you tell I love purple? :) So does my mom and I think she will love her Mother's Day card! My die cuts - the felt butterflies and the label. I stamped and embossed the strip across the card with one of our new background stamps - such a fun circle pattern! I can never quite capture the beauty and sparkle of stuff on my card with my little Kodak...I am looking for a new digital camera with better zoom capabilities!  I am thinking about a hybrid. Any suggestions? :)

Here's the inside - simple and pretty. I like room to write inside my cards. I LOVE these new butterfly stamps from AMuse - you will see more of these on future creations!

Stuff I Used (All AMuse Studio Products):
Stamps - Say It With Style, Mod Backgrounds 2, Vintage Labels, Papillon
Cardstock - Amethyst, Grape
Ink - Amethyst, Grape, Versamark
Dies - Vintage Labels, Butterflies Trio
Other Stuff - Heather Felt, Clear Twinkle Stickers (rhinestones and teardrops), White Embossing Powder

Sketchy Inspiration - Retro Sketches # 9 (I just LOVE what those talented girls come up with!)
More to come SOON...I have been promising a fun surprise and I think I will save it for my Blog Birthday ... 38 days and counting! Where does the time go??? :)

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

I love how you made your card landscape instead of portrait! Your felt butterflies are really pretty! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

kasia c. said...

Gorgeous Cathy!!
The purple is such an awesome colour!! Those butterflies are so darn pretty, the bodies and antennae are perfect. :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a lovely card, Cathy! Those butterflies are delicious! :)

Laura S. said...

Lovely card! Very pretty!

Post a Comment

I am SO happy you stopped by - thanks for your comments!

Newer Posts Older Posts